The Cinque Terre is a very popular italian destination located in the Riviera, west of the city of La Spezia.
Italian food has to be among the best, if not the best, in the world. In Italy, you can explore a variety of regional Italian traditions and wines, discovering small food and wine producers always searching for the perfection of their Gusto. Many of them also offer their expertise to visitors who want to learn the secrets of cooking recipes and enjoy exclusive mouthwatering experiences.
Enjoy La Spezia and Cinque Terre food and wine with:
- the Pesto sauce, world cultural heritage
- the very typical stuffed Mussels
- farinata, gold that does not shine
- the typical local breakfast
- the locally crafted Croxetti