In A Nutshell
- Round-trip transfer La Spezia to Parma
- Guided tour of Fontanellato and the fortress
- Tasting of typical products at the Fattoria di Parma
- Shopping at the Fidenza Village outlet
- Welcome drink
- Vip-card for an additional 10% discount
- Hands-free service to withdraw purchases at the end of the visit
Reach Fontanellato, a picturesque village of the Emilian Po Valley, full of beautiful art and architecture, and pay a visit to the local Fattoria Di Parma, a farm where the classic cold cuts from the lower Parma area are crafted. Close your day with some exciting shopping at the Fidenza Mall were you will be welcomed as a very important person, with dedicated access, and a VIP card to take advantage of additional discounts on outlet prices. Shop carefree with the hands-free service, while your shopping bags are stored in a dedicated lounge.
Start your activity at the DoinItaly Welcome Point in the center of La Spezia: Giulia, Letizia, and Teresa will give you all the information you need to make this experience, and Ivan will drive you to Fontanellato.
How to reach the meeting point
La Spezia can be easily reached by car, bus or train.