Hike, eat and drink among the vineyards
A path feasible for everyone, even those who do not go out every weekend, but still spectacular: walking in the eastern part of the Cinque Terre National Park you will discover the so-called “Tramonti“. Close, but at the same time separated from the most popular destinations of the territory, these rough and lonely paths touch the Cinque Terre marginally, but they maintain the naturalistic and cultural aspects and passages overlooking the sea, so as to be often the object of the most beautiful photos of Liguria, spread on social networks for their vertiginous beauty.
A delicious menu, with local dishes and products, is framed between the vineyards and the sunset!
Maximum number of participants.
- Meeting point: Location “Il Telegrafo” (La Spezia)
Opposite the “Colle del Telegrafo” Bar Restaurant See Map
- Parking area: available
- Meeting time: 2.45 pm
- Dinner: 6.30 pm-7.30 pm
- Return to cars: around 8.30 pm
- Difficulty : E (hikers)
Itinerary on marked trails and mule tracks.
- Total difference in height: + 450 m
- Total distance: km. 6,5
[with shuttle* to be booked: km. 5]
- Journey time: about 3,00 hours over the stops
[with shuttle* to be booked: 2.30 hours]
- Organizzazione: Do in Italy
- Collaborazioni: Le Guide del Pennato, Spezzino Vero, Piccolblù, Vivere Tramonti
- Tickets: online or at DoinItaly store, Via Rattazzi 32 – La Spezia
- Price: 40€
- Weather: in case of bad weather the ticket will be fully reimbursed
– mixed savory pies
– local mortadella
– grapes and cheese snacks
– sweet and sour onions and grilled peppers
– crouton with cream of dried tomatoes with tuna sauce
– smoked swordfish bites with fresh cheese and citrus fruit
– spelled salad with smoked tuna
- Water & local wine
- Transport for the return: on request
For info and reservations:
Tel. o Whatsapp : + 39 389 6426714
Do In Italy – Via Rattazzi 32, La Spezia, Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 (or other times on request).
By purchasing online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking at the time of purchase.
You can present both printed and electronic e-amil.