Stuffed Ravioli Pasta Cooking Class
Ravioli (raviei) is a beloved specialty of La Spezia cuisine. Typically in a vegetarian version, filled with borage and ricotta, but also the inspiration for a thousand interpretations, this stuffed pasta is always cooked on the most special occasions and when there is a good chef who tries his hand at the most traditional dishes.
In a farm in the countryside of La Spezia, you can test yourself for the creation of typical ravioli, learning how to give shape and fullness to goodness starting from the simplicity of the dough and completing the work with the choice and collection of the freshest for stuffing and seasoning.
The activity will be confirmed is the minimum participants’ number is reached (see below).
Booking and Cancellation up to 48 hours in advance.
Cozzano, La Spezia
Startin time: 9:30 o 15:30
Duration: 4h 30′ (approx.)
Partecipants: min. 4 – max. 10
Family friendly: side activities for kids can be arranges
Spoken Languages: IT – EN – RU
- Cookery course with chef
- Course for small groups
- Activities aside for children
- Water and drinks
- Transfers to and from location
FREE RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION UP TO 48H IN ADVANCE!
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your booking at the time of purchase and including all information needed about the host.
- Please have your printed or digital e-mail with you at meeting time.
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the experience will be canceled, you will be informed 12 hours in advance at the latest, and refunded the amount paid online. It will also be our commitment to suggest possible alternative experiences to be carried out on the date of booking.
Book this experience
With this course to cook ravioli, but also other types of filled pasta, you will learn the secrets to prepare great Italian traditional dishes.
Easier than what you imagine, you can then surprise your friends at home when you want with delicious pasta!
In about 3 hours you will learn how to prepare delicious dishes, filled with vegetables and meat or vegetables and cheeses.
After the short course, pasta will be served and eaten together with all the participants of the course, seasoned with pesto, also prepared together with the cook starting from simple ingredients and freshly picked basil in the garden.
Bread, water, a glass of wine per person are included.